All of us at Cornerstone Naturopathic are excited to announce that we have moved into our very own custom built, state of the art facility located at 14 Old School Road, in Upper Tantallon. The clinic now resides in a 7000 square foot building, built to be as green and energy efficient as possible – including LED lighting, geothermal heating / cooling and hot water, and we will soon have heated basement floors via solar energy. This new move has allowed us to expand our services significantly. We now have 3 full time Naturopathic Doctors who specialize in treating acute and chronic pain, oncology as well as womens health, anxiety and depression. We also have two Registered Massage Therapists, with availability during regular clinic hours, as well as Saturdays!
Other services include:
- Hydrotherapy room with infrared sauna, shower, and salt scrub massage treatments
- Nursery / Playroom for patients to have access to childcare during their appointment
- Gym with Personal Fitness Trainer and Nutritionist – Kenny White
- Fully serviced Infusion Therapy Room
- Registered Massage Therapy (including deep tissue, pregnancy)
- Doula Services
- Large multipurpose room with a full kitchen which is available for community events, cooking classes, smoothie workshops, movie screenings, educational seminars and classes
- Onsite is a full dispensary for patients to fill their supplement prescriptions
Cornerstone Naturopathic is now one of the largest Naturopathic Health Centers in Canada and we provide health care to patients from across the country, as well as overseas. We have grown tremendously over the past 3 years, while always maintaining the highest level of patient care, combining the newest evidence for natural treatments and working to increase our patients’ quality of life.