Dr. Ashley Margeson
Dr. Ashley believes that your health should work for you, not against you. Her undergraduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics at Acadia University ignited her dedication to advocating for sustainable food security and her unwavering belief in the power of social change. Following her graduation she went on to obtain her Doctor of Naturopathy degree from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. She has since amassed an impressive portfolio of certifications from the top clinicians across North America, ensuring she is using the best available evidence, research and technology to serve her patients.
Dr. Ashley works to ignite your health so that you can focus on your passions, your business and your goals. Because when you live an optimized life, you’re able to create a shift in the world much bigger than yourself. A shift not only felt in you, and the people around you, but a shift in your entire community, your entire province and even the entire world.
Dr Ashley Margeson is a professional member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND), the Nova Scotia Association of Naturopathic Doctors (NSAND). She is also a non-practicing member in good standing of the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta (CNDA).
- Beginner Prolozone and Advanced Prolozone by Dr. Frank Shallenberger 2016, Reno, NV
- Neural Prolotherapy by Dr. Jeff Lyftogt
2016, Seattle, WA
- Clinical Applications and Advanced Topics of IV Nutrient Therapy by Dr. Virgina Osborne ND & Dr. Paul Anderson ND
2016, San Diego, CA
- Integrative Oncology, Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic
2015-2016, Toronto, ON
- Advanced Sports Nutrition, Evidence Based Nutrition
2016, Toronto, ON
- NFH Women’s Health Symposium
2015, Toronto, ON
- Pascoe Mental Health Symposium
2015, Toronto, ON