Throughout November, we’re going to be celebrating our 6-year anniversary. Most importantly, we’re going to be celebrating you, our patients! We’ve been thrilled to participate in more interviews, events, and local movements than ever before, and sometimes a recap is just what’s needed when planning for the future:
Our favorite things (in no particular order):
- We launched our teaching hospital and welcomed two new residents: Nikole MacLellan and Megan Bernard.
- We treated patients from all around the world, including Indonesia, Boston, Idaho, , Northwest Territories, Manitoba , Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and PEI.
- We worked with over 6,000 patients.
- We are so committed to providing amazing medical care to small communities that we opened a satellite clinic in Bridgewater, to complement our Yarmouth location. The Cornerstone presence expands!
- We worked with our community, donating over $5,000 to various charities, sports teams and local events.
- We were featured in publications including ReFINEd Magazine, Saltscapes Magazine, CCNM Alumni Magazine and SMU Alumni Magazine.
- As our newest doctor, Dr. Ashley hit the ground running and hasn’t slowed down all year. You can follow her (or try to keep up) with her events, talks and everything in between, on her website.
- Dr. Ashley also writes a weekly column in The Chronicle Herald, titled Doctor’s Desk.
- Cornerstone has been featured regularly on CTV Morning News and Global Morning news!
- Cornerstone TV launched, and is regularly updated with great video content! Take a look.
It’s been a busy year, and we wouldn’t want it any other way! We couldn’t be more excited about all that our team has accomplished in collaboration with you, our patients. Here’s to another amazing year.
As always, if you want to get a conversation started, you can contact us here.